Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-08-2016 , 12:37 PM
SM Tea Boy

Big Changes coming to SimplyMaya.com

Over the coming weeks SimplyMaya will undergo a major update.
We'll be adding new tutorials, new ways to watch our content, and an all new community section.

Our Lifetime Membership offer will be coming to an end soon
All Lifetime Members will continue to to have access to all our content, both old and new. We'd like to offer you all one last chance to Buy

Stay tuned an entirely new SimplyMaya is on it's way
All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 08-08-2016 , 02:19 AM
Technical Director
Looking forward to it!

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 09-08-2016 , 07:17 AM
Lifetime Member
A lifetime membership was the best thing I ever bought. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Maya!!

Looking forward to seeing what changes are in store for the site user added image

Cheers, the Yeti.
# 4 09-08-2016 , 07:21 PM
Subscriber
Nice to hear a change is coming - looking forward to it - all the best

# 5 10-08-2016 , 11:56 AM
Super Moderator
New community section you say? :3 Yay!

- Genny
# 6 04-09-2016 , 11:16 PM
19 year Veteran
Does a new community section mean a new forum or does it mean you have to have a twitter, Instagram, or facebook account?

# 7 05-09-2016 , 11:16 AM
SM Tea Boy

Does a new community section mean a new forum or does it mean you have to have a twitter, Instagram, or facebook account?

No we mean a new section where users can upload their own projects also a section of the site where collaboration can take place between members. Among other things

No twitter or facebook or anything like that required

All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 8 09-12-2016 , 05:59 PM
Subscriber

No we mean a new section where users can upload their own projects also a section of the site where collaboration can take place between members. Among other things

No twitter or facebook or anything like that required

All the best
David

Hi any news on when these changes are being introduced, sounds cool.

# 9 19-12-2016 , 01:15 PM
SM Tea Boy
In the new year we're redesigning the entire site as well while we're at it so it's a slow process. We will however try and make the wait worth it.

All the best
David