Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 05-02-2007 , 06:00 AM

insert isoparm problem

hi, sorry for all the questions i feel like thats all i do lol, anyways, when i insert an isoparm into my nerb sphere it appears to work fine then when i try and my a control vertext it wont let me move them, anyone know why? its frustrating me any help appreciated.

# 2 05-02-2007 , 01:26 PM
Senior Software Developer
Once you have inserted an isoparm are you going straight to CVs in the context menu? If so try going back to object mode and then back into CVs that way.

What version of Maya are you using?

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 05-02-2007 , 02:50 PM
Subscriber
grab the whole row

Attached Images

take it easy and life will be easy
# 4 05-02-2007 , 02:51 PM
Subscriber
and drag the whole row down with your move tool, if you want it to have the same shape, manipulate the verts, in this case you could use the scale too to bring it back to the original shape, while having the isopharm lower

Attached Images

take it easy and life will be easy
# 5 05-02-2007 , 06:15 PM
im using 7.0 and it just started working, so idk thanks for the help though if it does it again ill try using to whole row.

I know im a novice

https://www.westcoastfootballcamps.com/Competition%20Camplogo.jpg
# 6 07-02-2007 , 11:54 AM
grab the whole row

# 7 12-02-2007 , 10:14 PM
didnt work but i did delete history and that made it work, cant figure out why maybe there was some kind of wierd glitch during installation...

I know im a novice

https://www.westcoastfootballcamps.com/Competition%20Camplogo.jpg