Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 12-06-2016 , 10:07 PM

Transform Group Problem in outliner

hello friends,
i have one problem! after completing the model, when i proceed to clean the outliner, there was many transform group node created automatically and after delete all history and optimising all scene , the transform group node can't be deleted and when i trying to unparent any object parented with transform Group Node ...the New transform Group Node create automatically...!!! plz friend ! help me to solve this problem..

# 2 12-06-2016 , 10:37 PM
Technical Director
A transform group is created in order to preserve the transformations on an object. Try freezing the transformations of each object, and then unparenting it. (Instances can also cause issues)

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 13-06-2016 , 06:45 AM
when i was creating one object ! for duplicate, i use instance and make a duplicate! how can i get rid of that problem! i also trying to freeze the duplicated object but it cause an error!

Last edited by Sukhy94; 13-06-2016 at 06:47 AM.