View Poll Results: Which was the first Pixar Animation movie to hit the theatres
Toy Story 3 75.00%
Bug's Life 0 0%
Monster's Inc. 0 0%
Finding Nemo 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-07-2003 , 03:45 AM
Subscriber

I dont know what the heck I did

user added image I'm new to Maya, and I'm about five seconds from chucking my computer out the window. I dont know what i did but some how while I was working on my model I lost the image. I have no idea how I did it. It's still there I think. My outliner showed that it was still in the group of objects, but there's no actual image of it. Please, if anyone has any ideas what I might have done let me know.

Thanx user added image

# 2 25-07-2003 , 04:16 AM
The Maya Mountain
are you saying you lost an object with an image textured on it? If it's in the outliner, and it's not showing, it might have been hidden. You can show everything by going to Display > Show > etc.