Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 15-05-2008 , 02:20 PM
Subscriber

Room

Hello at all!

I´m working now on my own projekt after a friend jumped off a old story!
And now begin it with a room wich must have a dark and mysteric look!
The Book will be the center of the Story with a deep secret!!!
The Book opens and its like somebody thumbs trough the book and the secret appears...

But that I WILL NOT tell you.... dot

user added image But when you friendly ask then I think about it...:bandit:

What do you think? C§C ???

Any tips and tricks about Modeling Lightning Rendering???

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 15-05-2008 , 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
I can barely even see the book, I think you need lighting to accentuate or highlight the subject and also get some dark corners going in that room for a more mysterious feel. Right now, the lighting is flat and nothing is really standing out. Good luck on your projectuser added image

- Genny
# 3 16-05-2008 , 11:56 AM
looks almost as if you've only got a single point light somewhere near the corner...

if you insist on point lights, increase the intensity and duplicate it a few times around the room (but turn off the shadows on all but one of them or put them up out of frame to simulate ceiling lights)

Accept no substitutions.