Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-09-2003 , 07:22 PM

DoJOH

had made this sometime back thinkin of some animatioN for it...user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 23-09-2003 , 11:17 PM
Subscriber
very nice render!

ooohhhh yes make an animation of neo and morpheus fighting!

MSN: mizin_alex@hotmail.com
E-MAIL: mizina@alphalink.com.au
# 3 26-09-2003 , 07:08 PM

here's nEO

i m thinkin of some aniamtion for the scene already modelled NEo doesnt look much like him though i'll post up the images someplace try n kept it LOW since it my 1st charctEr anim so stuck up bigtime at the riggin part

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 26-09-2003 , 07:10 PM

bEhOLDD

i lUv the way the hands have come Up any commenTs

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 26-09-2003 , 07:59 PM
The Maya Mountain
pretty cool.

# 6 27-09-2003 , 11:08 AM
think it's alright, but you can blatantly tell that you've just imported photos onto them as textures, you can see where the photo wasnt very high res, that it's all pixxelly... also the hair on the head is just stuck flat, needs to have some form of dynamics to it user added image

# 7 07-10-2003 , 05:01 AM
Subscriber
WHOA can we see more of the dojo and posslibly a lil higher resolution?? I think you're character looks great, and that the photo resloutions will be just fine for the distance you would be viewing them from. I just don't understand if you were trying to make neo, why it looks NUTHING like keanu reevs. Please show more more more!!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 8 07-10-2003 , 06:59 AM

Ty

Vectorman: hehe thanx for the comments i'll post some closeups of the dojoh by today evenin n i know the maps would cause any probs since the animation would be long shots of it

anywaz tc brb