Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-10-2006 , 11:47 PM
Subscriber

Organic Modeling

Does anybody know where another organic modeling tutorial is? Something other than the Zombie and Flame-Thrower Guy tutorial would be nice (because I am working on the zombie, and plan to do the other). Anyway, any help would be nice! Thanks!

TheFourRiders

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 2 23-11-2006 , 06:03 PM
Subscriber
well since you posted this in the nurbs section. try looking up patch modeling in maya on google or yahoo. The currnt trend is using displacement maps btw. Best used with polygons or sub-d's. If your going for a lower poly look, mtmckinley had a good one posted for building his digital self I think (if it's not mike, sorry. when I visualize you all i see is that big dude with the big arms and black beard, to tell you the truth i would be hard pressed to say that you yourself weren't just an Alias/Wavefont construct. LOL, something like out of the matrix.) Enough rambling. Also, look in the Simplymaya Tutorials section. I'm sure there are things there.

<html><font size=2>
<font color="blue">
And after calming me down with some orange slices and some fetal spooning,
E.T. revealed to me his singular purpose.

--TOOL, 10,000 Days---

</font></pre>
</html>