Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-11-2009 , 08:53 AM

texturing problem....

Hi all.......
I modeled a computer lab,when I'm learning modeling(not textured),now I want to texture the scene,there are no.of copies of so many things like computers,desks etc.
how to unwrap computers(or desks) by unwrapping a single computer(or desk)?
Don't tell me like 'delete all computers except one computer,then unwrap it,then make duplicates.......'
thanks to all........

# 2 05-11-2009 , 01:22 PM
Technical Director
If they are duplicates, and have no changes to their geometry, you can use the transfer command. Select your UVed object, then the duplicates. The click on Mesh > Transfer Attributes > Option box. Make sure uv set is checked.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 05-11-2009 , 03:31 PM

Originally posted by NextDesign
If they are duplicates, and have no changes to their geometry, you can use the transfer command. Select your UVed object, then the duplicates. The click on Mesh > Transfer Attributes > Option box. Make sure uv set is checked.

user added image
thank you very much.......
any other uses with the option "transfer attributes"?