Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 27-06-2004 , 07:45 PM
Subscriber

"last Supper"

Hi,

(I'm wondering whether to add a "candle and candelabra? [candle stand user added image ] to the table?

Was wondering what you guy's think.

Scraggy

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 27-06-2004 , 07:57 PM
Technical Director
Cant really see it. But from what I can see, I would say a candle.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 27-06-2004 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber
yep, some more light coming from the table would be great.

# 4 28-06-2004 , 01:35 AM
Subscriber
Ok thankyou will do soon, maybe, i think, Hmmm I just give up on that and move on user added image
Next ..... Scrag .... (Why do I never finish anything?)

NM Scraggy

# 5 28-06-2004 , 05:24 AM
Subscriber
some nice render dude! I like it! it's kindah mysterieus cause of the exiting that's going on in the background what you hardly can see cause of the foreground....
If Im lookin'at it for a while im starting to believe that I haven't seen this before...and why do I say that ? cause normaly with a 3d scene you are able to place the camara right on the spot (where the action happends) and here you have chosen to place a foreground witch makes it more myserieus cause you don't know what really happends outthere....

I hope you will get back on this to play around more with this scene ..cause i like it alot user added image

gReetZz RanSIcK

# 6 28-06-2004 , 01:37 PM
Subscriber
Thankyou for the comments, I will put a candle and goblet (or something) on the table - just to draw your eyes to it and light the scene more.
It's a shame you are seeing it on a white background as it does make it look a lot darker than it is.

B.T.W.
I'm asuming? I just make a nurbs "flame shape" apply a ramp to it to get a 'flame' colour and thats how it's done?
There's stuff on the net, but that's more to "animate" a candle flame.... Any ideas/suggestions to get the candle done would be welcome. Along with any more C&C

Regards Scraggy

# 7 28-06-2004 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
"Why do I never finish anything"

Dunno, but your reel may suffer as a result....

I know its hard to get things finished... but when you do finish stuff, it feels so bloody good to have it done and dusted....

https://www.craigcrane.com
voIP PHONE: 9301254@sip.gossiptel.com