Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 46 20-07-2004 , 07:09 PM

i learnt that the hot chick at work that i had a crush on her. has a very boaring personality. i found this out when i played pool with her. i want a girl that can beat me at pool and say im shit. not the other way around.

hmmm...slightly faulty logic, i would say.
yes, boring is bad.
but bad at pool is not necessarily boring.
and not boring is not necessarily good at pool.
so good at pool could still = boring and not good at pool could still = not boring.
but i'm sure there are some cases for which good at pool = not boring and bad at pool = boring but it would be inductive logic to assume that good at pool always = not boring and bad at pool always = boring. user added image

that being said, i don't think i know any girls who are good at pool anyways.

-katie

"a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - rwe
# 47 23-07-2004 , 09:16 AM
i learned today whose company´s is the most aggresive auto signature NDA on the emails of an employee...

"This is informative and doesnt bind us legally in any way. Anyways, you wont tell anybody about this and in the case this mail wasnt meant for you to read you must cut your eyes and tonge and destroy your pc ... or else..." NDAs fit so well after a romantic mail user added image...

Last edited by dragonfx; 23-07-2004 at 09:28 AM.
# 48 23-07-2004 , 02:23 PM
Subscriber
old people arnt realy that smart

Last edited by tezza; 28-07-2004 at 02:58 AM.
# 49 23-07-2004 , 04:31 PM
Subscriber
i learned today and the day before and so on, that it take all sorts of people to make this world go round, I keep learning this lesson every day when I see different people doing there day to day stuff.

Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk
# 50 23-07-2004 , 04:47 PM
when writing an audio CD with nero I should first turn on the simulate option.

Noo0ooB... beginner... novice... newby... I'am new ! ! !

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 51 23-07-2004 , 08:36 PM
i found out that i hate crossing my path in the street with people that i didnt saw in a long time...

because...

what that policewoman over there telling me to come can possibly want?... :S

(it turned out she just wanted to say "Wazzuuuup!... dont tell me you dont recognize me!?")user added image

-----------------------------------------------------
I didnt found out how she is able to stand 8 hours straight on full long uniform+boots at the sun with more than 40ºC without a damn drop of sweat on its face...

Last edited by dragonfx; 23-07-2004 at 11:37 PM.
# 52 23-07-2004 , 08:44 PM

Originally posted by dae
i learned today and the day before and so on, that it take all sorts of people to make this world go round, I keep learning this lesson every day when I see different people doing there day to day stuff.

Dae

It coincides with my realization that the ppl of my generation has its dreams and mottos already chomped by the system...

me the frist...
suddenly i feel too comfortable in the bank office and even crossed my mind to shine over the other newb to make the job permanent.... instead of writting, filming and mayaing... and starving to death...

Some other related non fresh realizations:
That most of the people would rather work doing another thing than what they do, but that they cant because theyre mildy compfortable and need the stability to evolve their life into the +wife, +house +children +dog stages.

That money is the big tyrant, the thing that imposes the greatest limitations on our freedom. The thing in which we spoil at least 1/3 of the time of our life pursuing.

Last edited by dragonfx; 23-07-2004 at 11:32 PM.
# 53 25-07-2004 , 11:49 AM
Subscriber
japanese only say mushi mushi on the phone. so when u go in to a sushi shop and the chinese girl says mushi mushi tell her she is wrong

Last edited by tezza; 28-07-2004 at 03:00 AM.
# 54 25-07-2004 , 11:23 PM
oh yeah, i forgot, the suffering is what makes Art... whith capital A... otherwise is just art...

You know what?... on the last yrs i used to hang with ppl that somehow managed to sell its ideas before making them...
A friend managed to get funding to make the exposition of a fictional sculptor who sculpted poo without using its hands... dress it up with impact, surprise, a little fun and a BIG "modern art is a shit" and tadaa you dont have to "work" in 6 months...

And the bank is a ****ing damn creativity killer environment... plus the ideological irony... but heck it is a damn comfortable fluorescent hell and that is the most frightening part...

and what do i mean? do you remember the movie pleasantville? i mean im graying

Last edited by dragonfx; 26-07-2004 at 06:19 AM.
# 55 26-07-2004 , 11:56 AM
Subscriber
i learnt that there will be no sumo tornament in tokyo when i go to japan in november then i will go to england then irland in december. so if any one wants to go have a beer ill see ya there.

dragonfx in the move alians vs preditor who do u think will win?

# 56 26-07-2004 , 06:13 PM
the large and troubling question for me today is " how much is one" and why.

dragonskin
# 57 26-07-2004 , 08:04 PM
Subscriber
i learned today if you have 5.3 trillion british pounds you can buy england....

MURPH
# 58 27-07-2004 , 08:48 AM
Subscriber
I learned today that I hate the trains,
If I could buy England, I would do one of three things, kick everyone out or sell it on e-Bay or sell it back to the people and make a profit then buy another country and so on and get myself onto the Gobal Property Ladder.

Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk
# 59 27-07-2004 , 11:42 AM
Subscriber
i learnt how bmw got its logo... before bmw made cars they made airoplain's and adolf hitla designed the badge cuz the white propelor and the blue sky. well thats what some guy told me in a pub. when i was playing pool.

# 60 27-07-2004 , 12:19 PM
I learnt last sunday that being hit with the stream of a high pressure water cleaning device hurts, and leaves a mark not unlike that of a whip for two days...