Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 16-11-2007 , 03:27 PM
Subscriber

Someone should make a lighting video.

First i like to say that this site is the best, secondly i want to ask any one to create a video that covers all the lights and its differences.

# 2 17-11-2007 , 12:29 AM
that's covered in the docs though... not a lot of point in making a video of me reading the docs to you user added image

I would love to make some tutes for this site but my job is too full on all the time! user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 17-11-2007 , 02:39 PM
Subscriber
so where can i find the docs, in help windowuser added image

# 4 04-12-2007 , 01:59 AM
use directionla light, and u dont use less two lights, change light color to scene finally usually use blue and yellow color on light

# 5 04-12-2007 , 02:12 AM
emmmmmm no user added image

it's a bit more involved than that

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 6 06-12-2007 , 03:36 PM
Experimentation is a good idea. Play with the lights and you'll see what they can do.
Create a dark scene with a lambert plane and test out the different lights.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman