Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 06-11-2003 , 04:55 AM
Subscriber

Selecting CV's on a Nurbs Curve

ok, quick question

I''ve created a nurbs loft from several nurbs curves and now I want to edit certain curves...more specifically they're cv's

But when I select and curve from the loft and right click and choose cv's then select some it seems to select all of the cv's the correspond to my selection on all the other curves as well instead of just the curve I selected why??

Thanks Grayth

# 2 06-11-2003 , 05:00 AM
The Maya Mountain
Sounds like you need to delete history.

Edit > Delete By Type > History.

# 3 06-11-2003 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber
Ok I see what you mean if I want to select the surface but what if I want to edit the cv's on the curves that make up the loft..if i delete the history than the curves are no longer part of my loft...

Think Twice Split Poly Once
# 4 06-11-2003 , 05:41 AM
Subscriber
I found my answer.....it was under my duplicate options...when i duplicated all my curves....i didn't switch my duplicate options to copy it seems all my curves were instances...which is why it selected all the corresponding cv's on the curves...

doh!

Think Twice Split Poly Once