Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 15-02-2004 , 12:35 AM
Subscriber

just a thought

Guessing this question might be for David, I’m looking into starting a web page for my Models I make, but have a hard time with html, I’m working with FrontPage and a lot of stuff is click and paste but I would like to learn more about HTML or front page. Do you think you might come up with a simply HTML site or FrontPage site. Just curious?

# 2 15-02-2004 , 02:52 AM
SM Tea Boy
There may at some point be a simply programing which would include a HTML section on the forum, but im afraid its a long way away user added image

Max, XSI and Cinema 4D all coming first.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 15-02-2004 , 03:22 AM
Subscriber
Cinema 4D?? RIGHT ONuser added image

# 4 15-02-2004 , 03:47 AM
SM Tea Boy
Yes we have a few people lined up for tutorials, if we can strike a deal with them expect SimplyCinema4D very soon.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 10-03-2004 , 06:26 AM
east or west maya is the best according to me!