Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 15-05-2005 , 08:01 AM
Subscriber

Fatal Error when loading Maya

Just bought new hdd's and re-installed everything, but when i start Maya it crashes during the loading screen saying something like "Fatal Error. Attempting to save in <path>"

Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? I've been away from Maya for quite some time now and I'm pretty eager to get back at it...'

Thanks

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 2 15-05-2005 , 02:13 PM
Subscriber
I'll take a wild stab and say you're using an ATI card, perhaps with some Omega or latest Catalyst drivers?

If this is the case, get the catalyst 4.12 driver set - that will fix the problem. They are the best drivers I have found for my ATI card.

If this isn't any help, try to elaborate on what hardware you have, what OS etc.

# 3 15-05-2005 , 02:26 PM
Subscriber
I love you! Will you marry me? user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 4 15-05-2005 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber
Someday user added image

# 5 13-08-2005 , 07:30 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by petrol
I'll take a wild stab and say you're using an ATI card, perhaps with some Omega or latest Catalyst drivers?

If this is the case, get the catalyst 4.12 driver set - that will fix the problem. They are the best drivers I have found for my ATI card.

If this isn't any help, try to elaborate on what hardware you have, what OS etc.

omg i love you too!!! dont marry him.. marry ME! :-) heh thx