Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 27-08-2005 , 11:32 AM

Some questions

Hi im from the netherlands and start using Maya for a couple of weeks.

I started with the cartoon dog tutorial of kurt (great tutorial :bow: ) But when i go in to control vortex mode and start selecting some vortexen and start pulling my isoarms getting weird shapes like this:

user added image

Ya see in the jaw?

But for the rest i really like the modelling and over a couple of days its my birthday so i can download lots of tutorials here like the ninja warrior user added image

But what is actually rigging? You place a skeleton in your model to make it ready for animation?

# 2 27-08-2005 , 11:54 AM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Looks like u forgot to select some vertex. Just make another jaw for it and don't forget the vertex. Anyway, rigging is basically that, but u need many more things to animate a model correctlyuser added image.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 27-08-2005 , 11:59 AM

Originally posted by Total Rookie
Looks like u forgot to select some vertex. Just make another jaw for it and don't forget the vertex.

Thnx it helps, it works now a lot better user added image

# 4 27-08-2005 , 06:09 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
It's user added image.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD