Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-09-2003 , 06:31 AM

Gunmen Potato Gang characters WIP

hehe ok well this is a group of similar characters im working on which I plan to use after all modeling is done as an exercise for texturing and simple animation. I plan to make at least 3 more diff version of these potato guys as they will all form the Gunmen Potato Gang. I think im almost done with the main potato guy and ill use him as a base for the other guys. I havent drawn the weapons yet as well. Ill be working on this along side with this months challenge. enjoy! user added image

user added image
user added image
user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 2 17-09-2003 , 07:04 AM
Subscriber
Hello there,

The model is looking pretty nice at the moment - I really like the simplicity of the design. My one comment is that they're awfully long for potatoes - looks like a potato/sausage cross breed at the moment. Is the eyeball going to be animated? Interesting how you went with poly eyeballs. Maybe a wire?

TGG

# 3 17-09-2003 , 02:06 PM
Yeah youre right TGG, it does look more like a sausage/potato cross breed...hmm, which gives me the idea that I should make some characters that are just purely potato breed and some purely sausage breed hehe.

Yeah once I learn to animate good ill do the eyes and everything and maybe have a little western scene of all these guys fighting :2gunfire:

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 4 18-09-2003 , 12:00 AM
Love it user added image
Reminds me of Killer Bean