Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 46 04-10-2004 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
:crosses legs and tries not to wet my self:

i can't wait any longer, it's going on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 days is long enough for any man to endure!

later dudester!

MURPH
# 47 04-10-2004 , 09:26 PM
Wicket the Ewok went on to even greater fame playing the hobbit-like, Willow in the movie of the same name. You can also see him in the crowd during the pod racer scene in episode 1.

Break out the 20-sided die, babeh! =p

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 48 04-10-2004 , 09:52 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Yeah, annnnnd, hes also Anakins mate (greedo lookalike) too who is also cheering with that other kid at the podrace!!

Gets about a bit for a small one doesn't he??

_J

# 49 04-10-2004 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
just watched VI, had a few beers and could stop my self from laughing my nuts off at salacious crumb!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahhehehehehehehe

MURPH
# 50 06-10-2004 , 07:56 PM
Hey Guys

I just got here to have look around to see who was about and I couldn't believe that this thread is number 5 in the hot threads list!! Come on dudes theres gotta be something better here apart from the top 4 above this one. I know I have a magnetic personallity and you love me and so do I but please......

LOL
_J

# 51 07-10-2004 , 07:09 PM
Hey Guys n Gals

Site updated, check it out, whatd'ya think and give me a shout here or the contact link there......

Enjoy what there is but theres gonna be more soon.

_J

# 52 07-10-2004 , 07:30 PM
Subscriber
looks a whole load better mate, a real improvement, much larger to view, much crisper and cleaner!

An answer (IMO) to your Q, on your site,

Instead of a graphic novel, you should run a teaser in animation, You have the models rigged and "modeled" (all the way around)

I have lots of contacts for musical overlay if required,
(and they are professional and would be glad to help for free)

push the boundaries my friend you have the talent!

laters

btw did you get my change of email?

MURPH
# 53 07-10-2004 , 07:38 PM
Hey Murph

Cheers, yeah got it no probs.

I couldn't do it as an animation, its just way too big!! The whole thing is written out for reading as well, but what I was thinking was doing some animation on a dvd to go with it. Did you check out the Bounty Hunters section thats currently a WiP? Thats gonna be massive!! Its the entire universe for it. I've got a ton of stuff here ready to put together for the next couple of weeks. At the moment I'm up to my armpits in building and texturing an entire town!!! Its a real monster job, I think character modelling and riggings a breeze in comparison!!

Later
_J

# 54 07-10-2004 , 07:53 PM
Subscriber
yeah but most movies start out as novels or books,

people are just too lazy to read books these days they want to be entertained not entertain themselves (sorry everyone not ALL ppl)

but i do see where your coming from on the size side of things, my music video project im doing- the rendering times are so painfull, even on my new HT computer.

A 10 seconds clip with layers, can take an hour sometimes - raytracing is the killer thou, right up to 3 hours! but it is what strives us i suppose!

had a quick scan through the new section, looks good mate especially the dusty planet user added image

i've got to say it... sleep less - work more, you have a following to tend user added image

laters mate - did ya fix that rogue link?

MURPH
# 55 07-10-2004 , 08:06 PM
Hey Dude

Yeah I'm on it now

_J