Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-03-2011 , 01:00 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

3D 3D 3D glasses

I made this a few months ago for one of 3dworldmag.com's monthly challenges (which was to create a 3D world themed product).
It was quite rushed as I only had a day and just thought I'd have a go for fun.
Stereoscopic 3D, 3D, 3D glasses:

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

# 2 06-03-2011 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
i like it - had to get my shrek 1 1/2 in 3d out - only dvd i got that has red/blue glasses in it. would be nice if you could use those glasses you have there on print media. looks like the ones you modeled look like "Real3D" glasses - and you need a special screen/ dual projector for them????

# 3 06-03-2011 , 06:04 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

i like it - had to get my shrek 1 1/2 in 3d out - only dvd i got that has red/blue glasses in it. would be nice if you could use those glasses you have there on print media. looks like the ones you modeled look like "Real3D" glasses - and you need a special screen/ dual projector for them????

Yep, thats why it just says "well now you can pretend it is!"

# 4 06-03-2011 , 06:10 PM
Subscriber

Yep, thats why it just says "well now you can pretend it is!"

lol now that you mention it. i seen the pretend - it just did not click. i thought you meant pretent it was in 3d when it is only stereoscopic. my bad user added image