Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-03-2011 , 01:00 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

3D 3D 3D glasses

I made this a few months ago for one of 3dworldmag.com's monthly challenges (which was to create a 3D world themed product).
It was quite rushed as I only had a day and just thought I'd have a go for fun.
Stereoscopic 3D, 3D, 3D glasses:

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

# 2 06-03-2011 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
i like it - had to get my shrek 1 1/2 in 3d out - only dvd i got that has red/blue glasses in it. would be nice if you could use those glasses you have there on print media. looks like the ones you modeled look like "Real3D" glasses - and you need a special screen/ dual projector for them????

# 3 06-03-2011 , 06:04 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

i like it - had to get my shrek 1 1/2 in 3d out - only dvd i got that has red/blue glasses in it. would be nice if you could use those glasses you have there on print media. looks like the ones you modeled look like "Real3D" glasses - and you need a special screen/ dual projector for them????

Yep, thats why it just says "well now you can pretend it is!"

# 4 06-03-2011 , 06:10 PM
Subscriber

Yep, thats why it just says "well now you can pretend it is!"

lol now that you mention it. i seen the pretend - it just did not click. i thought you meant pretent it was in 3d when it is only stereoscopic. my bad user added image