Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-05-2004 , 08:56 PM

things disapear when rendered

I have spent allot of time working on a city but now that I have got vary far into the project stuff is starting to disapear when I render. It all depends on where I point my camera. somtime only half of an object will disapear somtimes the hole thing. I have just about given up on the hole thing but it is a lot of hours to just forget about.
Thanks!

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!
# 2 26-05-2004 , 06:37 AM
Check your near/far clipping planes. The "half disappearing" sounds like it may be outside the camera's view boundry. Also, check the size of your scene. Scale it down to make it close to the size of your grid.

Let me know if that helps.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 3 26-05-2004 , 05:00 PM
I tried doing both of those things but it dosnt seam to help here is a pict. of whats oing on.

Attached Thumbnails

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut!