Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 08-12-2005 , 07:54 PM

hologram

# 2 08-12-2005 , 08:57 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!
I didnt know they already made a hologram device!! I guess we're farther along then I thought!
But one question. Does it display just 2d images?
Cuz, thats kinda, not the whole point... you dont buy a hologram device when you can buy a projector... which I imagine would cost so much less...
Oh I see... It LOOKS as if the object were 3d, but in reality its only 2d.

My thoughts: If its not a 3d displaying device, this unit is impractical for the time being.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 08-12-2005 , 09:03 PM

yeah

yeah it looks 3d, check the interactive product advertising vid theres a link at the bottom of the page.

yeha u r right its 2d that looks like 3d dam it i thought they had made a hologram machine.

niceone

Dragon013

Last edited by Dragon013; 08-12-2005 at 09:12 PM.
# 4 12-12-2005 , 07:03 PM
Think the first 3d TV system was developed just after the birth of TV by taking 2 2d images that are filmed seperated by the average distance of the eyes then projected.

This looks really different though!