Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 03-06-2006 , 03:52 PM
Subscriber

old cartoon shows

curious all out there ..I was wondering if there is a site on the web where you can see old kids cartoons ....like fraggle rock , smurfs , snorkels , he -man , gi joe , cartoons like that ..even care bears .

just wondering also about old tv shows like that and other tv shows , mr ed. , the A team and more shows like that ? just wondering if there is such a site

# 2 03-06-2006 , 04:22 PM
care bears????!!! I think you may have also missed out My Little Pony as well.:p

Don't know of any sites where you can see that stuff - I am sure it's out there somewhere - but I did see that they are about to release a Thundercats DVD collection!!

Attached Images
# 3 08-06-2006 , 09:50 PM
I know a site where you can get videoclips from The Transformers old series (80's): www.tfarchive.com

user added image

xx- Masteryoda's Girlfriend -xx
<i>I'm ur fan #1, Mark!!!!</i>
Masteryoda's Fanlisting
MSN: luanaxmark@hotmail.com
DeviantART: LuanaTF