Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 15-09-2010 , 04:34 AM

Orange line down the side of a building

Help!!!

How do I get rid of an orange line down the side of my building?

user added image

Mai
# 2 15-09-2010 , 04:42 AM
yea it happens to me too in maya sometimes, for some reason after working in edges some of them stays orange as if they were selected but their not really selected, to fix it simply go in edge mode...select all edges of your model that are orange then simply left click anywhere in your maya screen to de-select this should get rid of it

Last edited by hamidz90; 15-09-2010 at 04:50 AM.
# 3 15-09-2010 , 04:59 AM
:bow: THANK YOU!!!! I tried it and it worked. As long as I know it is a glitch and not something dumb that I did, I'm happy.

Mai
# 4 15-09-2010 , 04:59 AM
Lifetime Member
It happens all the time mate. hamidz hit it on the edge. sont panic...I ignore mine until Im done what Im doing.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes