Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 13-05-2004 , 10:51 PM

My frend`s work

Ok here is my frends work that we will probably use for some kind of sort move!! Now if you have som c&c they are mostley wanted!!!

Attached Thumbnails

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 2 14-05-2004 , 03:53 PM
Hehehe...he looks really cool! Nice Character user added image

-------------------------------------------
# 3 14-05-2004 , 03:54 PM
Subscriber
Very nice character. I would be nice to see it rigged up an animated.

# 4 14-05-2004 , 10:24 PM
Well he has some kind of small rig in himslef but there is some problem, exemple if i whant to move just hand of stork, the are some funy movment in torso and the rest of body!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 5 18-05-2004 , 06:00 PM
Love the tux user added image, cool model all around, could be a little awkward to animate like you said earlier because of the way it is modeled, maybe post a wiremesh and have some people from SM give some critique onto how to fix him up so we can get some animations user added image

# 6 18-05-2004 , 08:44 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
dude

Is that a soft bind ? It sounds like it could be. Or have you a double transformation??

Jango