Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-11-2004 , 01:43 AM
SM Tea Boy

Christmas special offer

What would you like to see as a Christmas special offer, reduction on points prices for a week? Big discount on one of the larger tutorials?, free shipping on DVDs.

Hit me with a few ideas and I'll see what we can so. We want to give you guys some sort of special for Christmas. I'll consider any reasonable ideas user added image

PS

You could ask for 70% of but the answer would probably offend.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 26-11-2004 , 02:06 AM
Subscriber
Maybe offer all members 10 points for a week...that would be nice. Plus it would convince people to buy a tutorial by luring them into buying part of it and wanting the rest. Hmm?

# 3 26-11-2004 , 03:44 AM
Subscriber
how about the ability to exchange points for hosting?

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 4 26-11-2004 , 04:40 AM
Subscriber
For x-mas I like the idea of reduction on points prices for a week.

And maybe every month…have a random drawing for those members who have bought 100 or more points, winner gets an extra 50 points free.