Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 02-07-2003 , 12:54 AM
Simply Maya OG
The stoplight is 1/2 polys and 1/2 nurbs. On the street scene, Id be happy to get some help with it. What I planed on doing is, have a (inner) city street, with buildings, street lights, the whole deal. When you get a chance, either PM me or IM me on AIM. We'll talk it out and all. Thnx Vec. user added image

- Hybrid
# 17 02-07-2003 , 05:34 PM
Simply Maya OG
Finally started the long awaited interior. First WIP pic. Still loads to be done to it.

Attached Thumbnails

- Hybrid
# 18 02-07-2003 , 07:55 PM
Subscriber
damn dude some objects here are flying user added image maybe you mest redo the texture or the sahder of the interior because it look too reflective.

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 19 03-07-2003 , 12:25 AM
Subscriber
started on it, didn't take too long, so we can change anything, this is mostly for concept, tell me if this is kinda what you meant.

<<<oversized image removed>>>

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2

Last edited by dave_baer; 11-01-2004 at 12:17 AM.
# 20 03-07-2003 , 12:27 AM
Subscriber
gas station

Attached Thumbnails

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 21 03-07-2003 , 12:35 AM
Subscriber
closer, i don't think theres any room for C&C, but if you see something, go nuts user added image

<<<oversized image removed>>>

Last edited by dave_baer; 11-01-2004 at 12:17 AM.
# 22 03-07-2003 , 01:10 AM
Simply Maya OG
Exactly what I was looking for Vec! user added image Just, bigger. Some more blocks, more roads, more everything. user added image Ill have to send you my stop light tho. user added image

- Hybrid
# 23 03-07-2003 , 02:32 AM
hey. i also started something.. I went for the more of a dock setting. Real Street racers don't want to hit people.. it would ruin their car user added image But.. i was thinking, what if they start ad the dock, go for a bit, through a gate, and then through the city? I am rendering out a 200 frame animation of what i have so far.

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 24 03-07-2003 , 02:46 AM
Subscriber
As soon as i see this "Dock" i will modify the street accordingly. I hope we can make the two blend well.

# 25 03-07-2003 , 03:52 AM
Simply Maya OG
Little update on the interior. Just got a few minor things to add/fix, and she'll be basically done. Gotta add some textures, some cup holders user added image and.....dunno what else yet. Ne ideas, guys? user added image

Attached Thumbnails

- Hybrid
# 26 03-07-2003 , 04:01 AM
Simply Maya OG
Opposite side. Cant see much cause of the glare, but eh....there u go. user added image

Attached Thumbnails

- Hybrid
# 27 03-07-2003 , 08:57 AM
well this is what i was thinking for the scene. Hybrid and I have decided to use our cars together in one animation. Here is the start of the dock.. i need to change the color of the water though.. since it doesn't looks "rusted and old" like the rest of the stuff in the scene. BTW, the ground isn't textured yet, just the containers, lift, and water. Mabye we should converge all of our work into one thread.. for cars and all.

Attached Thumbnails

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 28 03-07-2003 , 03:14 PM
Simply Maya OG
Well, eventually, forums dock, and Vecs(and mine) street are gonna merg together. We just havent really talked about how yet. And I think Vecs gonna be making a car too. But yea, its all still on the drawing board. user added image

- Hybrid
# 29 03-07-2003 , 05:38 PM
Simply Maya OG
heres the stoplight, Vec.

Attached Files
File Type: mb stoplight.mb (389.2 KB, 293 views)

- Hybrid
# 30 04-07-2003 , 05:28 PM
Subscriber
hmmm, and some lighting. Oh and if someone tries to tell me the streetlights are different colors, i'ma take some refs for the color, but i've noticed that any given group of streetlights are not all the same color. Sorry still not much to crit, soon...

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Vectorman; 04-07-2003 at 06:12 PM.