Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 11-02-2006 , 05:20 AM

I need help I just can't anywhere with this

I need some help. I just downloaded Maya Personal Learning and I realy would love to just be able to make something. I keep trying things and I get nowhere I need real help. Can anyone point me in the right direction or some good helpful notes. This is the first time I tried to do this so its hard to understand what alot of things mean or what they do. All I can do is put a shape on the screen an nothing else to it lol. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE !!!!!

# 2 11-02-2006 , 05:43 AM
The best thing to do is not to rush. Try out some of the free tutorials, especially Kurt's Cartoon Dog. Some of these will give you a few of Maya's basics. user added image

Click Here to go to the free tutorials page.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 3 11-02-2006 , 05:50 AM
I try'd but it wouldn't let me download it said I had to many things downloading but I'm not down loading anything at all lol. I guess it might be that I just signed up with simplymaya about 30mins. ago. Is there anyway for me to get it to download.