Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 19-11-2010 , 05:25 PM
Acid44
Possibly, or it could just be the angles.

I'd also say to add a degree or 2 of negative camber, looking at it now they look like they're pointing in a but at the bottom compared to the body user added image

# 17 19-11-2010 , 07:03 PM

Originally posted by acid44
Possibly, or it could just be the angles.

I'd also say to add a degree or 2 of negative camber, looking at it now they look like they're pointing in a but at the bottom compared to the body user added image

smart! I would never have thought of that! I had to google "camber" tho'. I was gonna blame it on english not being my native tongue, but then I saw on wikipedia that "camber" was exactly the same in swedish user added image

Gonna fixa the camber on the wheels as soon as I can let go of my Desert Eagle I started..

Last edited by hummlas; 28-11-2010 at 02:01 PM.
# 18 19-11-2010 , 08:52 PM
Acid44
Haha :p

Not too many people would know what camber means, I just play a lot of racing games :bandit:

# 19 20-11-2010 , 08:14 PM
# 20 21-11-2010 , 06:23 PM

Originally posted by mastone
sweet modelinguser added image

Thanks! user added image

# 21 12-01-2011 , 05:42 PM

little update

I keep jumping back and forth between different projects.. revisited this one with small changes and a better render, but I cant post them here because the resolution is way bigger than whats allowed here..

Front Hi-res

Back Hi-res

is there a way to post like a thumbnail without having to upload a different, smaller version of the same image?