View Poll Results: How do you use the UI?
Hotbox and Shortcuts ONLY! 3 16.67%
Lots of Hotbox, Lots of Shortcuts, Occasional Menu 6 33.33%
Some Menus, Some Shortcuts, Some Hotbox 8 44.44%
Mostly Menus and ToolBox... occasionally I use shortcuts and have used the Hotbox a few times 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 06-01-2004 , 11:53 PM
Hotbox is the white menus that appear when you hold the space bar.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 17 07-01-2004 , 01:35 AM
Some Menus, Some Shortcuts, Some Hotbox.

OR, usualy, I'll just draw a pentagram on the floor, sit in the middle of it, and light some candles, say some chants, and hope for the bestuser added image LOL!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 18 07-01-2004 , 02:50 AM
Subscriber
I use the hotbox ALL the time!! I use a lot of shortcuts too (default ones). I also sometimes use the shelves, but only really for creating objects.

My left hand lives on the keyboard very close to Alt, but where shift and space are just as easy to press. The next most used keys are Q, W, E, R, T and Y. My right hand lives on the mouse.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP