Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 28-03-2011 , 02:59 AM
SM Tea Boy

Awesome!

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='https://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);
paste that into your address bar and start shooting user added image arrow keys and space bar

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 28-03-2011 , 03:05 AM
SM Tea Boy
1770 is my high score for this page user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 28-03-2011 , 04:45 AM
Administrator
2020 is my high score, but thats because I got Dave's post to break. You'll have mine as well now, so next person to wreck SM will have the new high score. Excellent, the fun never endsuser added image

# 4 28-03-2011 , 05:17 AM
Lifetime Member
10 250 bahahahaha I ran out of lunchtime...but I could have done more...bahahah

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 5 28-03-2011 , 04:23 PM
EduSciVis-er
Okay, break this!

[] [] [] []
[]___[]___[]____________[]__[]_______[]____[]___________[]______[]_________[]___ A city! user added image

Edit: no... doesn't really work. Haha