Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 01-01-2007 , 04:41 PM
Subscriber

why have you not credited me with points?

Hi there

I wonder if anyone from simply maya can tell me whats going on. I puchased a load of points yesterday using paypal. It was succesful and I got the usual paypal receipt via email but to my surprise it was credited to simpy max even though it was bought on simply maya site.

I treied to transfer the points over to simply maya on the max site but it was down. I have tried to contact payapal but no reply so now I have paid for a load of points that I cannnot use and I do not have suffiernt points when I log in to simply maya

Lightwave

# 2 01-01-2007 , 05:36 PM
Senior Software Developer
I would retry your points transfer, the Simply Max site is currently up at the moment.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 01-01-2007 , 06:43 PM
Tubby

# 4 01-01-2007 , 08:52 PM
Subscriber

Re: why have you not credited me with points?

Originally posted by Lightwave
Hi there

I wonder if anyone from simply maya can tell me whats going on. I puchased a load of points yesterday using paypal. It was succesful and I got the usual paypal receipt via email but to my surprise it was credited to simpy max even though it was bought on simply maya site.

I treied to transfer the points over to simply maya on the max site but it was down. I have tried to contact payapal but no reply so now I have paid for a load of points that I cannnot use and I do not have suffiernt points when I log in to simply maya

Lightwave

hi

the same thing happend to me when i bought some points, it was credited to simpy max too, however my points still showed up on the simply maya site so i was relieved the points had gone through. have you tried contacting the moderators maybe they could help

# 5 01-01-2007 , 10:16 PM
Tubby
All the that's happening is we use multiple paypal accounts.

People see that the payments have gone to admin@simplymax/simplylight/simplymaya and assume its gone to wrong simplysite. It hasn't.

The first post is the point in question. The reason for the delay in points is that the poster paid via Echeck and paypal requires these to clear before the order can be finished.

Hope this clears up this mater.