Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-09-2004 , 11:09 PM

No input option in Channel box, please help.

I am doing the free dog tutorial and I have trouble with windows. I need to be able to get up the Nurbs Input window in my channel box so I can increase my span on a sphere to 6. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

# 2 15-09-2004 , 11:26 PM
The Maya Mountain
Make sure history is turned on. it's the Scroll icon next to the render buttons in the status line. If you turn it on, it won't fix objects that have already been made, it'll work for new objects from then on.

# 3 17-09-2004 , 12:31 AM
Unfortunately that didn't help, I had my history activated. I just need to be able to add more wireframe lines to a sphere.

# 4 17-09-2004 , 01:33 AM
You have to have the history on "before" you create the object. If you didn't try it already, turn the history on, then create a sphere and you should have the inputs available.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 5 17-09-2004 , 03:02 AM
I tried recreating the sphere again and made sure that the History was on and this time it worked. Thank you for the help and I'm sorry for not understanding the first time.

# 6 22-01-2006 , 09:03 AM
I am haveing the same problum but cant find the Scroll Icon to follow the rest of the derections...

Please Help me locate it user added image

# 7 22-01-2006 , 10:16 AM
Subscriber
Yop yop,

here it is, "Construction History Toggle"

user added image

If you can't locate this icon, maybe the icons section containing this one is "collapsed". Collapsed it is when the vertical line preceding a group of icons shows a triangle(arrow) in place of a small rectangle. Click on it and the "scroll" button should definitely show up.

Hope that helpsuser added image

Regards, Py.