Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 06-04-2006 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber

how long is an order

i ordered the orc head stander shipping i was wondering how long it takes to get here. i live in USA IL, and ordered it on monday. thanks

# 2 06-04-2006 , 05:37 PM
Subscriber
my orders took about a week... course you can always download the first part to get a jump start on it!

"I'd call that beastial masochistic necrophilia, but that would be like beating a dead horse."
# 3 06-04-2006 , 05:46 PM
Subscriber
wont that cost money?

# 4 06-04-2006 , 06:35 PM
Subscriber
no its free redownloads however i think this only applies to ones added to a DVDr as one that i have ordered ie the ferarri dvd boxset i cant redownload but others that were on my DVDr i can

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 5 06-04-2006 , 06:35 PM
Subscriber
i think they changed it now so you can download as soon as you order it? or maybe i imagined that...or maybe it hasnt happened yet...not sure...if it says it will cost points, don't do it...if it says it will cost none...go for it