Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-08-2009 , 07:52 PM
Super Moderator

Giuld Wars 2 Trailer

- Genny
# 2 29-08-2009 , 10:26 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Oh god not another MMO!!!!Absolutely hate those things.
Lovely trailer artwise, find it a bit lengthy but it's okay

If you like beautiful trailers then watch this. If I could do only half of these guys can do ....pffff

https://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/

# 3 29-08-2009 , 11:11 PM

Originally posted by mastone
Oh god not another MMO!!!!Absolutely hate those things.
Lovely trailer artwise, find it a bit lengthy but it's okay

If you like beautiful trailers then watch this. If I could do only half of these guys can do ....pffff

https://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/

You will in few years if you work hard. That's what i keep talking myself! user added image

# 4 30-08-2009 , 05:26 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
i really like this trailer but im wth you mastone i hate those games

now when it comes to ubisoft i feel like they have the hot hand right now it feels like they cant do anything wrong their cut scenes are usually top notch especially in splinter cell i think only to be rivaled by god of war 2 cut scenes .

Last edited by murambi; 30-08-2009 at 05:29 AM.
# 5 30-08-2009 , 01:34 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon

Originally posted by murambi
i really like this trailer but im wth you mastone i hate those games

now when it comes to ubisoft i feel like they have the hot hand right now it feels like they cant do anything wrong their cut scenes are usually top notch especially in splinter cell i think only to be rivaled by god of war 2 cut scenes .

I don't think Ubisoft made the cinematic trailers I think companies like Blur studio are doing that for themuser added image

edit;

I hate those games because they are devised to last forever no reall storyline just wasting pointless hours on some plain to get a level higher or grow virtual chickens/families/crops, graphics are not as good arrghh I could go on forever

Last edited by mastone; 30-08-2009 at 01:37 PM.
# 6 30-08-2009 , 11:08 PM
Super Moderator
I see what you're saying about the perpetual gameplay. Guilds Wars does have a story and and ending and yes the never ending gameplay too >.>.

I think the big issue with Guild Wars is that the rewards are way too little for the kind of effort and time required so its overrun with bots. The fact that the combat zones are instanced doesn't help. The skill bar holds 8 skills, that's it! And can't be changed in combat zones so creating and testing a your own "build" is a pain in the arse to say the least, even more so if you want to fight in a small group or completely solo. Apparently Guild Wars 2 will be different in that respect.

The Assassin's Creed 2 cinematic looks great! Is it me or is the chubby guy that got his through cut has hands that look too small? I had fun playing the first game (a bit repetitive at some points) then the way it ended just pissed me off thoroughly but I'll admit I'll be getting mah grubby mits on this one.

- Genny