Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 17-07-2003 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber

if u were ....

stuck in a desert for a long period of time .. so long that all u could do was drag your useless body accross the hot sand..

what do you think could happend to you .. that would be funny .. and make u jus wanna end it all ?

# 2 17-07-2003 , 08:21 PM
.. Know that people won´t actually use the index a webdeveloper programed into their forum ..

# 3 17-07-2003 , 09:29 PM
I would take some hot chicks and have fun with them.

...mmmh....

# 4 17-07-2003 , 09:31 PM
Subscriber
Second that. Few chicks will keep me occupied for rest of my
life :-)

grrrr
# 5 17-07-2003 , 11:28 PM
Subscriber
Realising I had forgotten my bucket, rendering my spade almost useless.

# 6 19-07-2003 , 04:17 PM
Subscriber
Lol, whered this arouse from? In any case, if your stuck on hot sand dragging your sorry ass across it, of course your going to die. Dont hope to go over a dune and find an oasis.

To play the game though, i would live my life with the vultures.. feeding off of other dead people user added image, and of course have my cave house built into the side of a dune with many satin pillows and many ladies :thumbsup:.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 7 23-07-2003 , 10:58 PM
lol true u wud die.... but personally i would take a sand buggy...... hot chick on the back

FX supervisor - double negative
# 8 24-07-2003 , 03:56 AM
Well, to get gross, and scientific, I learned in the army a long time ago, that in that situation, one could use our BDU "plastic-lined" pants, as a miniature "greenhouse".

The idea (and it works.... don't ask) is that you dig a hole about the size so that a basketball can be dropped into it, and you proceed to cut your pants down the middle so you have the 2 leg pieces sepparate.

You slam the handle of your "spade" (mini-shovel) into the bottom of the hole to act as a mini "tent-pole" to support one leg of pant material that yo throw tightly over the hole.

You place your "battle-coffee-cup" (simple collapsable drink cup)
in the bottom of the hole touching the handle of the shovel.
(there is a little extruded grove on the handle designed just for this type of thing)

You leave a little bit of the hole open so you can........

wait for it......

pee in the hole. ....seriously.

...though try to miss peeing into your cup as that would make you kill yourself with your shovel.... hehe...

What happens then, is that the hot exterior tempurature of the desert reacts with the "cooler" sand/warm-pee-mix in the hole, and it creates .....well.... rain.

Over time, condensation will begin to form at the inside-top of the pant material, pool-up, and run/drip down the shovel handle and into the cup.

Usually about 8-10 hours, unless you are in a group, in which case it would be less time, as the hole can be deeper and cooler sub-terrainean tempuratures will make the process faster.

mmmmmmm..... tasty.

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 9 24-07-2003 , 07:54 AM
Kevin
I would take me dog and some vaseline

# 10 24-07-2003 , 06:56 PM
....ok... now THAT was gross dude... hehe.. LOL!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 11 26-07-2003 , 07:15 PM
why not enjoy the sun!

# 12 06-08-2003 , 01:50 AM
Uhhhhh..................Kev............I just barfed up a lot of chinese food...........I think That I will just find another 3d site now...........Ok, Im kidding, I knew you were "that way" with your dog.

P.S. - There are people that can help you with your problems, kev.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 13 06-08-2003 , 03:17 AM
Subscriber
hmm i dont know what i would do .. if i was stuck out there i would try to kill myself in a painless way .. ( let me know if u can think of one) .. i would rather be eaten alive than starve to death .. or probably just hope i find a genie user added image

# 14 06-08-2003 , 01:34 PM
Well, I just wouldnt go to the desert to begin with, but If I got stuck there. I would feast on sand and drink piss.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 15 06-08-2003 , 02:15 PM
Subscriber
i wonder how what kind of dishes you could make with sand and piss user added image ..