Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 12-02-2004 , 07:11 PM

having trouble with videos

i have the newest version of winamp, media player and quicktime. the part 2 of extrude won't play normal, just visualization on media player. most of the others won't even unzip because of error and corrupt files? can anyone help me. i'm a begginer trying to find video tutorials to learn maya.

i have a fully updated version of xp w/ a dual processor computer.

# 2 12-02-2004 , 07:41 PM
The Maya Mountain
how about newest divx?

# 3 12-02-2004 , 08:20 PM
thanks mike that helped with inability to play some files. i'm still having a problem with corrupt files though. i downloaded the extrude 2 earlier today and it unzipped fine. the problem was the player. that's now fixed. i watched the movie and decided i wanted to download it again. when i downloaded it again the second time it won't unzip because of a corrupt file. i had deleted the first one from my computer. why am i getting corrupt files sometimes on my downloads?

# 4 12-02-2004 , 08:34 PM
SM Tea Boy
Are you unpacking the files with XP internal zip programme? If you are use win zip

Download the MD5 checksum for the file make sure your download is compleat.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 12-02-2004 , 08:46 PM
i tried unpacking with winrar and winzip. i'm still getting a error. i don't know how to use the md5 file? when the file is unpacking and it gets to 88% i get the error?

# 6 12-02-2004 , 09:22 PM
Kevin
redownload, its an error your side I think, we have had hundreds this side with no prob user added image

# 7 13-02-2004 , 12:47 AM
found out the problem. damn norton! norton internet security must have been causing a problem during download. thanks everyone for the help.