Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 27-02-2004 , 05:36 PM
it;s cool, the details are nice but I think the render is a bit lacking. The white hotspots on the sword look a little off and the left foot is too small. Also the framing of the picture is crap (why is his other foot cut off?). Could have been posed a hell of a lot better! It's one of those renders that looks great on first impression but when you start to look harder you see more mistakes.

bleh I'm being picky I know but it's my job!
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 17 27-02-2004 , 07:34 PM
Ypu got all rights to say that, there are many mistakes (it`s not mine so i can talk badly user added image), but model is wery nice, mistakes always can be corrected in this our job, if you know what U mean user added image

# 18 28-02-2004 , 04:13 AM
Subscriber
Rick very nice drawings there. I really like the head on the Alien. Very good hand shading there on the front of the head just before the mouth. Personally they still scare the hell out of me. Its something about all the bone shapes and the fact that they have no eyes. Very creepy. You've done a really good job representing them.

Ankalagon, good spotting but it might be a good idea to just post a link next time. Also get the artist permission before posting a pic of there’s. Its good form. I'm not jumping you. Just pointing out its a good ideas to fallow.

# 19 28-02-2004 , 08:57 AM
Jea you are wright pony it is not ok to post someone picture widouth his/her premision, can moderator delete it somehow?

# 20 29-02-2004 , 03:57 AM
Subscriber
Ankalagon, you can get rid of the pic if you like and replace it with a link buy editing the post. The post its self though would need a mod to fully delete it.

# 21 29-02-2004 , 10:01 AM
THX pony i will do that!!!

# 22 29-02-2004 , 11:30 PM
Great work!

-------------------------------------------