Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 17-06-2004 , 08:42 PM

perplexed

Hey all,

I have a puzzle for ya. I've been cobbling together this script for controlling film offset, overscan, and some image plane properties. Overall it works pretty well, but I had a requet to be able to open multiple control panels for different cameras. I got this to work, but what seems to happen is the the reset buttons only control the last active camera while the sliders maintain their correct controls.

Anyone that can take a look at my script and figure out a fix will have my undying love and support.

To use the script once your source it, select a view/camera and run "filmOffset5" from the command line. Then click on another vliew to make it active and in my control panel active extras>Launch New Panel.

Thanks,
-dann

Attached Files
File Type: mel filmoffset5.mel (5.0 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by Dann; 17-06-2004 at 08:46 PM.