Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 03-10-2002 , 10:55 PM
SM Alumni

you all remind me of a broken guitar string. cheers.

HAHAhah.. did you mean you have a broken guitar string that needs replacing or this thread bores you so much that we remind you of a broken guitar string? sorry. kinda cracked up when i read that, but hell its late and I'm pretty tanked up on beer..

# 17 07-10-2002 , 03:18 PM
Subscriber
I have played the piano for about 5 years and have worked with programs such as Voyetra's Music Write 2000 Pro. Edition. and the lesser version of it. You can basically write music like an entire orcestra, which is nice for my animations. I mainly enjoy video game music from games like Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Goldeneye, and The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. I like soundtracks as well. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Star Wars, and Mission Impossible II are all good. PS1's Chrono Cross is good, too.

# 18 08-10-2002 , 12:13 AM
Been besotted by bass since knee high, parents couldn't afford the double so I had to make do with a violin, not good for a lefty, school made me learn with my right so it wouldn't look weird in the orchestra having to sit at the end bowing upstream. I dumped the fiddle and the orchestra once I could afford to buy a bass and went back to being a true lefty. Been in too many bands with people who were so good in bed they couldn't get up till gone noon, lameheads with dreams and no drive.
Done all kinds of session work from deeply embarrassing C+W to freeform jazz. Had my fill of gigging (til the next one comes along), favourite instrument is a 1950's 6 string bass with a thumb rest that looks like a tie rack, I play everything upside down strung for right handers.
Still love my basses but never got my own double... maybe soon.user added image

# 19 08-10-2002 , 03:11 AM
so did jimmy hendrix...play left handed with every thing strung upside down that is........a guitar god!!!!

"He who would sup with the mighty, must climb the Path of Daggers."
# 20 08-10-2002 , 08:59 AM
Heck, he started on violin too!!!