Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 30-09-2002 , 02:32 PM

Americans

So then do we have any angry americans after europes anialation of them in the ryder cup. It was far too easy, and about the grand prix at the weekend held in america apparentley it seems to have confused quite a few of the americans with the ferrari formation finish. Just one thing to say GET A GRIP

No offence to americans because i have american relatives but you can be a bit naieve some times

Regards
Proud European Rossland :banana: user added image :banana:

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 2 30-09-2002 , 03:48 PM
he he ..stay proud..

# 3 30-09-2002 , 03:48 PM
Kevin
lol, you are a sod sometimes rossland! still I dont care cos I cant stand golf!

# 4 30-09-2002 , 04:24 PM
golf is good for insomnia user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 5 30-09-2002 , 04:39 PM
The Maya Mountain
Americans do, generally, take sporting events a little too far in my opinion, but oh well. user added image

I really don't care what anyone's opinions are of my countrymen; just so long as it is understood that an entire nationality do not all have identical mindsets.user added image

# 6 30-09-2002 , 10:37 PM
SM Alumni
americans are generally used to winning when it comes to sports, so theyre bound to be a bit shell shocked when they lose.
nicely put mtmckinley user added image