Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 05-12-2004 , 05:29 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the comment guys.

Dae. I'm not sure what perspective the game would be a third person would be cool. This is really a charecter that I created for a short film that I hope to make someday (When I get better) And just thought that he would look really neat in a video game as well.

"So the Doctor Sais I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
~Ralph Wiggum
# 17 05-12-2004 , 10:45 PM
yeah this guy is perfect for something sneak-em-up game, splinter cell like (probably cause of the eye-'patch'-thingy).

# 18 06-12-2004 , 04:57 PM
Subscriber
Working on trying to get the Uv's right. It's wierd that people will tell you time and again how much laying out UV's Stink but there is no way to get ready for the teadiessness. I'm scared for the day I try to do this for a complex model. Anyway More Updates soon.

"So the Doctor Sais I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
~Ralph Wiggum
# 19 12-12-2004 , 01:37 AM
Subscriber

New

Been To long since I posted update. Here is the Gun I made....Simple Yet Effective

Attached Thumbnails

~Ralph Wiggum
# 20 19-12-2004 , 12:33 AM
Subscriber
Head Texturing almost done.
Ran into some UV problems around the Eye Area on the face. Still needs a lot of work

Attached Thumbnails

~Ralph Wiggum