Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-10-2002 , 09:32 AM

Taste Of Maya Scene Files

Hi

Does anybody have the Scene Files for Maya 3.0 "Taste Of Maya"
Tutorials or know where I can get them?

Thanks

Jef

# 2 21-10-2002 , 09:39 AM
Kevin
yes Jim, you can find them here:

https://www.blackorb.com/maya3dtutorial.html

scroll down!

I am not sure if this is illegal or if blackorb have permission to show these, but I done a simple search in google so...

I dont know if wavefront have released these for public use, but if I find out that they dont allow the pdf`s to be shown I will have to close the thread. I dont think the scene files are here

Many thanks

Kevin

# 3 21-10-2002 , 12:05 PM
I'm not 100% sure about this but I recall seeing the tutorials at a|w site back when the taste of maya cd was a top issue...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 22-10-2002 , 08:05 AM
Supreme Being
welcome to SM Jefz.. :p

# 5 22-10-2002 , 08:11 AM
Kevin
yes .. Im not to sure either, so if any one knows of this being wrong...let me know, but i have seen them freely available on a lot of 3d sites

# 6 22-10-2002 , 09:59 AM
Yeh..your both right on this issue guys, however I can only find the PDFs (which I already have) and not the zips required to complement the above.

Anyone know where I can get the Zips??

Thanks for you help guys

Jefz