Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-07-2005 , 08:53 AM

July/Aug - Noob - Bambus

Finally have a pc at home (which actually runs maya :bow: ). So I will start using maya vigorously again.

Idea is on a gloomy sewer, with eyes luring out of the water or a shadow from around a corner (haven't decided yet)

Exit of sewer must be in sight so the victim/camera has to conquer his fear to be free again. (the loathing part is having to conquer the fear while not needing to i guess)

Bambus (formerly 4ng3l user added image )

# 2 14-07-2005 , 09:12 AM
Just to give you guys an idea of my idea :lmao:

Victim/camera looking toward exit above intersection (just a hole with light shining trough atm), but the dark water with unknown creature or shady character around the corner might prohibit free passage :eeek2:

And C&C (especially on either of the fears) are very welcome offcourse.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Bambus; 14-07-2005 at 09:15 AM.
# 3 14-07-2005 , 10:21 AM
ahh... dark and damp and slimy.... the way it should be. cool concept

# 4 20-07-2005 , 02:27 PM
well, havent had much time recently (stupid nice weather), and in 2 days I'm off to Ireland for 3 weeks.:attn:
So no progress for a while.

Bambus