Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 05-08-2005 , 07:17 PM

DiVX Download Problem .... HELP

Hey Anyone,

I have downloaded the plugin as indicated for viewing the video tutorials, offered here.
Problem is when the installation is completed, the file will not run. I get the message: Unable to Render Video.

I am running Windows XP, with WMP 10.
What am I missing? I also downloaded DivX MPEG4 Video Codec.

I then, uninstalled the DiVX Player, and just ran the video through WMP10, and the sound works - but not the video screen.
I am not a software installation genius, I am pretty much novice at this, so please help me.

I will need step-by-step instructions, should anyone reply to this desperate plea of agony.

Thanks so much!

# 2 06-08-2005 , 09:51 AM
Tubby
Un-install the version on your machine.

Restart machine.

Download and install this version of Divx. Download Divx

During install - On the "Choose Components" screen simply expand the drop-down list for "DivX" and uncheck the "DivX Pro 6 Month Trial" "Uncheck Divx player".

When installed restart machine.

Then try again with the video file.

Last edited by Tubby; 06-08-2005 at 10:11 AM.
# 3 06-08-2005 , 04:50 PM

Thanks!!!

I was able to find a version that was working - now I can see - yup, I CAN SEEEE!!!!

Thanks so much for your reply.user added image