Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-11-2002 , 10:30 PM

Batch Rendering in 4.5

Hey.. When I attempt to do a batch render in Maya of a file sequence I get the message Error: Cannot find available port. I never had this in PLE. Have I set up something wrong??
Please help
Orlan

# 2 08-11-2002 , 10:34 PM
Supreme Being
i have no idea what it could be.. but maybe i can help.. what are your render global setting m8..?
ow and welcome to SM Orlan.. :p

has this happend to anybody else b4..?

# 3 08-11-2002 , 10:43 PM

Batch render in 4.5

Hey Roman, tnx for getting back to me. I checked globals but everything is ok. Is it connected to the message I get when i start Maya, "Could not create command port" ??? Any body have a clue?

# 4 09-11-2002 , 03:00 AM
This is just a wild guess but it sounds like a license problem or some carbage (=conflicting preferences) left by PLE. Do you have a full Maya and Maya PLE installed at the same time? Again...just a hunch...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 5 23-12-2004 , 03:49 PM

yeah me to, I dont get it

I have the same problem with maya 6...can anyone help?