Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 22-03-2006 , 10:17 PM

Urgent Help Required.

Hey guys i know i hardly ever post on here and kev if your about turn your mobile on, but i really need help quickly. I have made a dvd using my new camcorder sony DCR-DVD205E to send to mate in australia with his mum in 2 hours. However when i finalised this in the setup mode on the camcorder i missed the bit to specify that it was a dvd-rw. I now have a dvd that i cant play on anything. Is their a way i can change this or copy it to my computer then onto another dvd???

Please Please Please help me i will be eternally gratefull.....

Thanks

Rossland :hug:

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 2 22-03-2006 , 10:36 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
is there a way to get the info from the dvd back to the camera, like a hardrive then just resave it to a new disc. Or put the disc in the camera, hook up to the tv and record it on video instead

Just a thought.

Jay

# 3 22-03-2006 , 10:42 PM
Thanks mate i'm going to try it now.......fingers crossed. I have the info on the disc it just wont play back!!!!!

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 4 22-03-2006 , 11:42 PM
Subscriber
if it is in dvd format you can use dvd shrink ..see if vob files are there and copy it to hard drive and then use nero to put it back on dvd