Hey peeps, so I am assigned a project on a potential career choice, and one of the things I have 2 do is an interview, and , apart from u peeps, I dont know any other guys/girls that use 3d and Maya as a profession!
So, anyone that works in this field please feel free to answer these questions:
1) Why did u want to do this job? What was the motivation?
2) Was it difficult getting a job at first?
3) How much education (college, specialty 3d postgrad stuff) did you have, and how did it affect your getting the job?
4) What kind of environment do u work in?
5) Do you consider your job "rewarding"?
6) Do you ever have to work long hours to make up for lost time?
7) How do you consider the pay that you get? Bad, Good, Average??
Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to answer this, you don't know how much this helps me!
Live the life you love, love the life you live