Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-11-2002 , 03:30 PM

3/4 Viewports

I am using Maya 4.02 on win 2k with a p3 700 and Gforce 2 MX 400. When I use maya and I select a tool from one of the menus all of the viewports hide 3/4 of their content and only show the top left hand corner. When I tumble the view I get all of the viewport back but when I select another tool it reverts to how it was before. VERY frustrating as I'm sure you can imagine! I'm on the latest detonator drivers from NVidia so I dont think that that is the problem.

Any Ideas?
user added image
Alan

# 2 14-11-2002 , 07:20 PM
Latest drivers aren't always the greatest. This is especially true for nvidia's newer detonators. Tried any older drivers?

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 14-11-2002 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber
i have a GeForce 2 pro, though not for much longer and use the 23.11's, very few issues with Maya.