Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-08-2006 , 07:23 PM

Big File, too many polys

I was working on some modelling for a scene, and I tried to make a big brick building. Instead of texturing and bump maps and all that, I modelled a brick and duplicated it MANY MANY times. So now I have this huge building in with my scene, and I ended up saving it. Now my crappy computer cant even open the file because maya freezes when I try it.

So what Im asking is, could someone with a half decent computer try to open the file and delete the brick building? I dont wanna have to re do the whole thing because of my evil big building user added image lol.

Heres the file: https://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...4891958/Zim.mb

Thx for any help.

# 2 06-08-2006 , 10:30 PM
Hmmm...

My P4 2.8 1GB Ram won't open it either (freezes).

Sorry, but can't help.

# 3 06-08-2006 , 11:02 PM
Subscriber
Coldfire I got it and I have deleted the brick fasade you had on the front.

If you will send me a message and let me know where I can email it to you.

Here is what it looked like when it opened.

Attached Thumbnails