Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 136 01-11-2006 , 07:36 AM
Subscriber
lol, man I gotta tell yu, I still don't understand and usually I;m pretty good at metaphors. I;m sure this one would have Confucius shaking his head. user added image

I thought I was a little criptic at times?

you got me thinking but it all is sort of personal interpretation isn't it? user added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 137 01-11-2006 , 09:27 AM
Subscriber
Errrr...

Why make it so difficult. It's not a metaphor. It's a simple and direct suestion.
After having gone "number 2" do you fold or crush your paper.
I crush and then use a moistured paper. This does not mean I'm gay though...just hairy down under....

Muahahahaha

too_tough_to_die@mac.com (AIM)
Always up for a chat !
# 138 01-11-2006 , 09:35 AM

Originally posted by cut_the_krab
Errrr...

Why make it so difficult. It's not a metaphor. It's a simple and direct suestion.
After having gone "number 2" do you fold or crush your paper.
I crush and then use a moistured paper. This does not mean I'm gay though...just hairy down under....

Muahahahaha

Cut_the_krab
you spelled crab wrong...

AND if im not mistaken the thread is called "What religion and age are you?" not "what do you do with your toilet paper after going to the bathroom"!

your posts in here are more annoying than anything, so i think you should post something RELAVENT to the topic. some of us actually are interested in other peoples beliefs.

-Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 139 01-11-2006 , 11:19 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Joopson
Cut_the_krab
you spelled crab wrong...

AND if im not mistaken the thread is called "What religion and age are you?" not "what do you do with your toilet paper after going to the bathroom"!

your posts in here are more annoying than anything, so i think you should post something RELAVENT to the topic. some of us actually are interested in other peoples beliefs.

-Andy

That is sooo rude! how can you be soo mean to someone so nice as the krab??? I made this topic and i say answer both!!user added image

A great mod for Jedi academy www.moviebattles.com

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
23.5 inch LCD + a 19 inch
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
8800GTS 512 video card @700mhz
# 140 01-11-2006 , 01:13 PM
ok, sorry, i did not mean to be rude... since you made the topic it is your choice

cheersuser added image ,
Andy

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 141 01-11-2006 , 01:48 PM
Subscriber
rofl can't we talk about both?:attn:

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram
# 142 01-11-2006 , 03:20 PM
Subscriber
Joopson? 14 are you huh?
Hmm I can't actually ask you to grow up can I?

As for the krab thing...in Dutch which is my language (look that up son, I doubt I you ever heard of Belgium or Holland!) it is written krab, as in the thing that crawls in the sea, the one we like to eat! - for I meant to: cut the crab, and not the crap (that would have been too obvious!)
There you go!

No offence to other peops inhere though.
Keep up the good works and the interesting treads!

Gr.
M.

Always up for a chat !
# 143 01-11-2006 , 06:08 PM
Subscriber
well, sorry, I go with Andy, if SJW made up the thread and wants to talk toilet talk, he should have named it 'what toilet paper do you use' not 'what religion are you?'. Its hard enough on such a delicate subject as religion without that sort of 'crap/crab' being injected into it. You 'grown up' guys want to talk toilet, start another thread. And at 14, it seems Andy is more grown up than some others.

As I read your post..,so if someone starts a thread, that makes it THEIRS???,, thats the most childish thing I have heard on this thread, this is a community, not a dictatorship, grow up or start another thread called 'what brand are you?'

As Andy said, we all like a bit of fun but some of us actually want to talk a little above the bowl and with clean fingers.

Last edited by mirek03; 01-11-2006 at 06:11 PM.
# 144 02-11-2006 , 12:18 AM
Subscriber
Well I go with Starjsjswars!
And I might suggest that if you put your money where your mouth is and take life easy. This is certainly not deductable from your last post. And as far as democracy goes, you can have your opinion, but you don't have to force it! If you are uncomfortable with certain things in these (this) tread I suggest you eighther become a moderator, or (if not) you don't read them. You can declare you don't like what is being said, but saying what people can or cannot say or do in a tread, just because YOU don't agree, now THAT is childish.

Besides Joopson appologised to S so that should suffice no?

Always up for a chat !
# 145 02-11-2006 , 12:18 AM
Subscriber

Always up for a chat !

Last edited by cut_the_krab; 02-11-2006 at 03:00 AM.
# 146 02-11-2006 , 06:17 PM
Subscriber
no, yes and no.., man you got me, yes I am wrong, I admit it. If you think it is appropriate to talk about toilet paper and feel it an 'adult' sort of topic, to discuss on a 'tread' (actually the spelling is 'thread') entitled 'what religion are you' then it is entirely up to you. As I said this is a free world.

In a way it is appropriate and sits well with your last couple of posts.

personally, yes I am uncomfortable with toilet discussion on what was once a thread about people's beliefs, and why anyone should apologise for what they feel in THIS context, is beyond me but, yes i will look else where on your advice, so, see yu later, best I go find another 'tread,' this one has something smelly stuck to the bottom of it.. smells like crab.

# 147 03-11-2006 , 01:36 AM
The Maya Mountain
let's try not to get out of hand, folks. Thanks for everyone for keeping civil about such a touchy initial topic.

# 148 03-11-2006 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
Krab lol you should make a thread with a poll asking if you fold or chush.:attn:

Computer Rig-

64-bit vista
Q6600 intell qaud
4 gigs of ddr2 ram